Sunday, September 5, 2010

(Last night &) Today-

I slept over at my friends' house.

I took out my cell phone and recorded Hannah watching.... 'You-know-what'.

(Keeping it reel)
Hannah: Aww! Cute music makes it seem so happy.
Me: x) Just wait for it.
...

Hannah: *chuckles*
...
Hannah: Uh oh...
...
Hannah: Oh god....
Me: Ha ha ha...
...
Hannah: Oh!!!

...
Hannah: Ew.
Me: :D
...
Hannah: Ahhh!
Me: lol
...
(after it's over)
Hannah: I can't believe you watch that stuff...

Me: How come I'm the only one who thinks it's funny!
Hannah: *face palms*

It was funny. Her mom came in while we were watching it, and she didn't really care xD

I convinced her to watch a couple more...

(Without a hitch)
Me: *whispers* A lot that happens isn't real... like when the girl dies.
Hannah: The porcupine is a girl?
Me: :| *sigh*
...
Hannah: Oh crap... the window is going up....
Me: Yes it is.
...

Hannah: DAH!
Me: *laughing hysterically*
Hannah: How can you find this Funny???
Me: I'm a bad person.

Hannah: PFFFT, figures.
...
Hannah: Ahhh THIS IS SCARY.
Me: Stop being a wuss.
...
Hannah: Oh my gosh!
Me: Like you didn't see that coming!
...
Hannah: Ugh!
Me: Ha, that's not even the bad part.

*2 seconds later*
Hannah: ! *mouth open*
Me: Awesome
...
Me: Yeah, Flippy's only trying to help her, but she thinks that he's going to hurt her.
Hannah: Awww That's so sad!

...
Hannah: :(
Me: To make it better...
(something happens)
Hannah: D: I don't blame her for being afraid of Flippy...

Hannah: I'm not sure I want to watch any more things...
Me: Oh, come on. A little blood never hurts anyone.
(Deathbed AMV Flippy and Flaky)
Hannah: He scares me :|
Me: Shhh
...

Hannah: Is that what I think it is? D:
Me: Brain?
Hannah: *nods*
Me: Then yeah.

...
Hannah: OH MY (I don't like saying it... xD)
Me: :)

...
Hannah: No! No! You do not kill people with BONES!
Me: I would.
Hannah: *hits my shoulder*
...
Hannah: Lord... :(
Me: *giggles*
...

Hannah: AK!
Me: Yay!

(I nub you)
Hannah: Dear god I'm scared...
Me: Shut up, man.

...
Hannah: Ha! I knew the gore would kick in at one point!
...
Hannah: Aww.... they're so cute!
Me: Yeah!
...
Hannah: *laughs*

...
Hannah: :| Meat-flesh bowling-pins.... how come I didn't see that coming?
Me: I know!
...
Hannah: This is terrible
...
Hannah: O.0

...
Hannah: That was so sad! :(
Me: Calm down, they always come back to life.

It was this morning! XD (This is your knife)
*image of Flippy comes up*

Hannah: Okay, If Flippy is in this one, I'm not watching it.
Me: Suit yourself. (but she ends up watching it)
...

Hannah: ... D:
Me: *records video*
Hannah: >:( *pushes down*
Me: Gaaaah JERK. (he he I got it on film ^^)

...you should of been there. xD

Her famous quotes:

"If adult swim had Happy Tree friends on it, then I'd stop watching it forever."


"She should of known that he wouldn't flip out, considering that there was nothing to make him do that."

"Man.... That's gonna leave a mark."

"Oh... their faces are connected."
I made an animation xD

No comments:

Post a Comment