Tuesday, September 7, 2010

9-7-10

Vanilla thinks that there's a scary part in the book "Billy Creekmore". I don't think it's creepy at all...

I think she means when they find that kid who drowned, and his body was all bloody and stuff. THAT PART WAS AWESOME! XD

My ears hurt the entire school day. My eyes got watery easily. I had to sniff a lot.

Being sick sucks. D:

Shoot. I couldn't concentrate at all cause this song was stuck in my head "Don't put your life in someone's hands who bound to steal it away. Don't hide your mistakes cause they'll find you, burn you, he says...If you wanna get out alive... Whoa-oh run for your life."

It's so annoying BUT IT'S A GREAT SONG. :|

I have done half of my homework and now I'm BORED but that perverted guy online keeps spamming my profile... I don't think Kevin gets it... I DON'T WANT TO TALK WITH HIM.


Oh great... he messaged me... AGAIN. xp

No comments:

Post a Comment