Thursday, September 2, 2010

9-2-10 My day

Dang it, I hate cheerios. :| Buuuut I have to eat them anyways.
My dad was too lazy to get off of his butt and do something, so we left at 7:30 a.m. to go to school.
Blah blah blah and after reoccurring events, it leads me to lunch. I was there before anyone else. I should get a medal for that ^^
Okay, I didn't see the fried chicken, so I didn't choose it. IT'S A SIMPLE AS THAT. Instead, I chose spaghetti that smelled... interesting (couldn't think of a nicer word). I had to eat a couple of bites, or else my mom would come and make me eat it. Uggggggghhhh......
Took a seat between Pink star and Vanilla. Vanilla kept whining about "ewww Hannah, your lunch smells awful!" Too bad. Pink star stood in this giant line to buy a little icy that had coconut shavings on top of the strawberry part (Gross with a side of repulsive)
0_o I realized that I was sitting across from a guy that I liked... dun dun dun!!!!!!
I told Vanilla, and she started laughing. You know in some countries, that's considered 'rude'??? :|
But then when we stopped talking and stuff, I started thinking about this guy, Kevin. I dunno if he's a pedo or not... I mean, he's friends with all girls that are younger than him, he still watches cartoons, what the heck is wrong with this guy??? He's been making me angry these past few days... I told him about Vanilla and Pink star watching HTF, and he's all like "YOU CAN'T CHANGE A PERSON'S OPINION, RETARD." -_- And so that sparks up a whole fight, but it ends with me forgiving him, just because I'm a good person. Then, I write a journal entry about this awesome cartoon, "The regular show". He left a comment on it, saying "This is stupid and retarded." And then I get even more angry at him.... He didn't seem that sorry about it. I hate him sometimes...

Pink star couldn't drink the icy. It's not that complicated... IT IS JUST A STRAW. But, she found a way to mess it up.......... And then we all died. THE END! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment