Wednesday, April 6, 2011

4-6-11

Dear people who are reading this:

I was really out of it this morning. I wanna take a nap naow....

In literacy, these two goons were talking about forging a signature onto another guy's homework. Richie started asking Cameron to forge his mom's sig. Then he's like, "NO WAY. I can't write Chinese!" D< Asian jokes...

Then in math, my teacher, Mrs. Bridget had one of her student log onto her grades so she could try something. But then Oscar's like, "OOOooh you gotta B in science?"
teacher: Worry about yourself.
Oscar: I'll worry about my kids. >:I
teacher: Good luck getting a spouse.
Ryan: Oscar can be the bride and the other guy can be the groom.
teacher: Oh, we're so not going there.

Ryan: You were in a TV commercial?
teacher: no, the star just looked like me.
James: I wanna be the star of Bambi :D

I wanted to smack Ryan hard in the back of his head when I passed by, but then I'd get a detention so.. yeah D:

No comments:

Post a Comment